Scanalogic-2 EDU-KIT is a 4 channel Logic Analyzer and Digital signal generator KIT, specially designed to decode and analyze serial protocols like SPI, I²C, UART, 1-WIRE and CAN.
The self-assembled KIT version provides equivalent features and performances as the PRO version.
Scanalogic-2 EDU-KIT is perfect if you’re beginning in digital electronics. It will allow you to build a beginner’s Logic Analyzer and Signal generator. It can later help you debug simple I²C, UART or 1-Wire based circuits!
• 20 MSPS (Million samples per second).
• Memory: 256 K samples per channel (1M samples total).
• Number of channels: 4.
• Possible configurations: 4 inputs, 4 outputs, 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
• Pre-Trigger data display: 0% to 100% (allows to focus on post or pre-trigger data).
• Trigger modes: Rising edge, Falling edge, Logic change on a specific channel, logic change on any channel.
Input and output characteristics
• Supported input logic levels: 2V, 2.8V, 3V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V.
• Allowed input voltage range: -0.7V to 5.5V.
• Output voltage levels: 3.6V.
Scanalogic-2 EDU-KIT ships as a PCB with soldered surface-mount components. All “through-holes” components are provided and should be soldered before the kit can operate properly. A set of hook probes is also included.