The Pico-Eval-Board is an overall evaluation solution designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. With 3.5-inch 65K colorful LCD display and misc helpful onboard components, this evaluation board allows you to try almost every on chip peripheral of the RP2040, eliminating the mess wiring. It is an ideal choice for user to fast get started with the Raspberry Pi Pico, as well as the RP2040 chip.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- 3.5-inch resistive touch screen, 65K colorful, bringing clear and vivid display effect
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack, for headphone or other audio peripherals
- Micro SD card slot through the SDIO interface, faster access speed than SPI interface
- Integrates battery header and recharge circuit, allows it keep running without wired power supply
- Other rich resources like buzzer, photoresistor, and RGB LED...
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|73.44 × 48.96 mm
|0.153 × 0.153 mm
|86.00 × 57.20 mm