The Zero-DISP-7A is a 7″ touch display kit for Raspberry Pi Zero with IPS Display Expansion Board featuring 1024x600 pixels and 5-point capacitive touch.
- 7-inch IPS touch display with a hardware resolution of 1024x600.
- 5-point touch control, toughened glass panel with up to 6H hardness.
- When working with Raspberry Pi Zero, supports Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, Kali, and Retropie systems.
- Onboard ETH/USB HUB function, adapting RJ45 and USB port serving as an alii-in-one mini computer.
- Onboard 4-pin speaker header and 3.5 mm audio jack, support for HDMI audio output.
|Mini HDMI port, 2x USB Micro male port (1x HUB, 1x Power supply)
|7-inch 1024 x 600 pixels, 5-point capacitive touch
|100M Ethernet RJ45 port
|2x USB 2.0 port
|Headphone jack, 4-pin speaker header
|USB Type-C Interface, 5V
- 1x Zero-DISP-7A
- 1x Button board
- 1x Button board cable (9 cm)
- 4x White nylon spacer