THSER102 is a plug-and-play cable extension kit for Raspberry Pi Camera Modules. The kit is compatible with Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3, in addition to Camera V2 (version 2.1), HQ/Global Shutter Camera, and defined modes of the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V1.3.
The THSER102 extends the cable length for >10 meters between the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and the Computer with a standard LAN Cable.
There is no need for software or coding. THSER102 works as if the Raspberry Pi Camera were directly connected to the computer.
The THSER102 also supports advanced applications. HAT on HAT support allows to use another HAT board on top of THSER102 Rx Board. 3ch GPIO Extension allows extending GPIO communication between the camera location and the computer.
- Supporting all Raspberry Pi Camera Modules including Camera Module 3
- >10-meter Cable Extension
- Plug and Play
- No software configuration is needed.
- Camera works as if THSER102 not exists.
- Advanced Applications Supported
- HAT on HAT
- 3ch GPIO Extension
- 1x Tx Board
- 1x Rx Board
- 1x LAN Cable (2 m)
- 2x Flat Flex Cables
- 1x Pin Header
- 6x Mounting Screws for Rx Board
- 3x Longer Spacers for Rx Board
- 4x Mounting screws for Tx Board (for Camera V2 only)
- 4x Shorter Spacers for Tx Board (for Camera V2 only)
- 4x Mounting Nuts for Tx Board (for Camera V2 only)