- Abundant Expandability- You can add a hard drive by merely adding the nylon standoff and acrylic board. The OpenMediaVault includes services such as SSH, (S)FTP, SMB/CIFS, DAAP media servers, RSync, BitTorrent clients.
- The E-Ink screen makes it more power-efficient. It provides you with an excellent visual experience, which is used to display Raspberry Pi's CPU temperature, CPU usage, disk usage, fan power, etc.
- Simple product composition, accessories with corresponding numbers, and providing detailed tutorials make it easy to set up.
- Dual fans and heat sinks installed, working automatically when the CPU temperature exceeds 54 degrees, quickly and effectively solving the heating problem of Raspberry pi motherboard.
Specification for E-Ink
- Working voltage：3.3 V
- Communication interface： 3-wireSPI, 4-wireSPI
- Dimensions: 59.2 mm x 29.2 mm x 1.05 mm
- Display size: 48.55 mm x 23.71 mm
- Pitch: 0.194 x 0.194
- Resolution: 250 x 122
- Display color: black and white
- Gray level: 2
- Global refresh: 2s
- Refresh function: 26.4 Mw (Typ.)
- Standby power consumption < 0.017 Mw
- Viewing angle > 170 °
- If the manual refresh mode is set, you will need to press OK to refresh.
- In auto mode, the E-Ink screen will refresh automatically every 500 ms;
- 1 x NAS HAT
- 3 x NAS 3 mm transparent acrylic
- 1 x Micro SD card (8 G)
- 1 x SATA to USB hard drive cable ( length 0.45 M)
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x Silicone Pad
- 1 x Dual fan
- 3 x Heat sink
- 10 x M2 x 12 Screws
- 10 x M2 Nut
- 14x M3 x 8 mm Screws
- 10 x M2.5 x 6 mm Screws
- 6 x M3 x 26 mm Nylon Standoff
- 6 x M3 x 13 + 6 mm Single-pass Nylon Standoff
- 6 x M2.5 x 11 mm Nylon Standoff
- 6 x M2.5 x 8 + 6 mm single-pass Nylon Standoff
NOTE: It is recommended to use the RPi 4B with the SunFounder NAS Kit together, as the USB3.0 interface can provide you with higher file transfer efficiency. The SunFounder NAS Kit currently only supports the expansion of two hard-drive.