You can use RF Explorer 3G Combo equally well outdoor and indoor, and you can also connect it to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas,a dual band telescopic 144 / 430 MHz antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical antenna for 2.4 GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
The combination of these two models offer the wide band coverage of the WSUB3G module, together with the highest sensitivity and quick response of the WSUB1G model for the popular sub-1GHz frequencies.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Includes a transport EVA carry case for RF Explorer
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16 hours+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, starting at 15 MHz and going up to 2.7 GHz. This includes very interesting frequency areas such as 2 m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Firmware: RF Explorer 3G Combo is delivered with upgraded firmware v1.09. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming free firmware revisions.
|Battery ||Lithium Cells / Batteries contained in equipment UN3481 - PI967 |
|Frequency band ||15-2700 MHz |
|Frequency span ||112 KHz - 600 MHz |
|Graphics LCD ||128 x 64 pixels, great visibility outdoors |
|PC Windows client ||supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits |
|Backlight ||for great indoor visibility |
|2 standard SMA 50 ohms connector, ||one for Sub-GHz wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included and another 2.4 GHz one for 15-2700 MHz band with helical antenna included. |
|Amplitude resolution ||0.5 dBm |
|Dynamic range |
|Left SMA port (WSUB1G) ||-115 dBm to 0 dBm |
|Right SMA port (WSUB3G) ||-110 dBm to -10 dBm |
|Absolute Max input power |
|Left SMA port (WSUB1G) ||+5 dBm |
|Right SMA port (WSUB3G) ||+30 dBm |
|Average noise level (typical) ||-110 dBm |
|Frequency stability and accuracy (typical) ||+-10 ppm |
|Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical) ||+-6 dBm |
|Frequency resolution ||1 KHz |
|Resolution bandwidth (RBW) ||automatic 3 KHz to 600 KHz |
|Weight ||185 g |
|Size ||113 x 70 x 25 mm |
Scope of delivery
- RF Explorer 3G Combo
- Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna
- 2.4 GHz band antenna
- EVA Case