Raspberry Pi Pico Wireless Pack attaches to the back of your Pico and uses an ESP32 chip to let your Pico connect to 2.4 GHz wireless networks and transfer data. There's a microSD card slot for if you want to store lots of data locally as well as a RGB LED (for status updates) and a button (useful for things like enabling/disabling Wi-Fi).
Great for quickly adapting an existing Pico project to have wireless functionality, Raspberry Pi Pico Wireless Pack would come in handy for sending sensor data into home automation systems or dashboards, for hosting a web page from a matchbox or for letting your Pico interact with online APIs.
- ESP32-WROOM-32E module for wireless connectivity (connected via SPI) (datasheet)
- 1x tactile button
- RGB LED
- Micro-SD card slot
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching your Raspberry Pi Pico
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Dimensions: approx 53 x 25 x 11 mm (L x W x H, including headers and components)
- C++ and MicroPython libraries