Pico Display lets you turn a Pico into a compact user interface device for a bigger project, capable of giving instructions, displaying readouts and even incorporating elaborate nested menus. If you'd rather use your Pico as a standalone device you could make a little rotating slideshow of images, display beautiful graphs from sensor data or build your own Tamagotchi or matchbox sized text adventure game.
- 1.14” 240x135 pixel IPS LCD screen
- 4 x tactile buttons
- RGB LED
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Dimensions: approx 53 x 25 x 9 mm (L x W x H)
- Screen usable area: approx 25 x 15 mm (L x W)
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries