Inky Frame 5.7' features a nice, big seven color E Ink display with loads of space for displaying images, text, graphs or interfaces. There's five buttons with LED indicators for interacting with the display, two Qw/ST connectors for plugging in breakouts and a micro SD card slot for all-important storage of cat photos.
Every Inky Frame comes with a pair of sleek little metal legs so you can stand it up on your desk (and a selection of mounting holes if you'd prefer to do something else). There's also a battery connector so you can power it without annoying trailing wires, and some neato power saving features that mean you can run it from batteries for ages.
Inky Frame is great for:
- Checking your calendar and upcoming appointments at a glance
- Attaching to your office door to display your availability
- Displaying motivational posters, quotes, or images (fungible or otherwise)
- Showing readouts from other wirelessly connected environmental boards
- Raspberry Pi Pico W Aboard
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2 MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Powered and programmable by USB micro-B
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- 5.7' EPD display (600 x 448 pixels)
- E Ink Gallery Palette 4000 ePaper
- ACeP (Advanced Color ePaper) 7-color with black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange.
- Ultra wide viewing angle – >170°
- Dot pitch – 0.1915 x 0.1915 mm
- 5x Tactile buttons with LED indicators
- Two Qw/ST connectors for attaching breakouts
- microSD card slot
- Dedicated RTC chip (PCF85063A) for deep sleep/wake
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required.
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries
- 1x Inky Frame 5.7' (incl. Pico W)
- 2x Metal legs