Inky Frame 4.0' features a vibrant E Ink display with 640 x 400 pixels of tightly packed seven colour goodness – that's almost as many pixels as on the 5.7' Inky Frame, but squished tidily into a smaller footprint. There's five buttons with LED indicators for interacting with the display, two Qw/ST connectors for plugging in breakouts and a micro SD card slot for storage of capybara photos or other vital files.
Every Inky Frame comes with a pair of sleek little metal legs so you can stand it up on your desk. There's also a battery connector so you can power it without annoying trailing wires, and some neato power saving features that mean you can run it from batteries for ages.
Inky Frame 4.0' is great for:
- An ultra readable, low power consumption home automation dashboard
- Displaying stylised photos, pop art images or favourite comic panels.
- Showing cute graphs and readouts from local or wirelessly connected sensors
- Displaying fascinating data from online APIs.
- Raspberry Pi Pico W Aboard
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2 MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Powered and programmable by USB micro-B
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- 4.01' EPD display (640 x 400 pixels)
- E Ink Gallery Palette 4000 ePaper
- ACeP (Advanced Color ePaper) 7-color with black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange.
- Ultra wide viewing angles
- Ultra low power consumption
- Dot pitch – 0.135 x 0.135 mm
- 5x Tactile buttons with LED indicators
- Two Qw/ST connectors for attaching breakouts
- microSD card slot
- Dedicated RTC chip (PCF85063A) for deep sleep/wake
- Fully assembled (no soldering required)
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries
- 1x Inky Frame 4.0' (incl. Pico W)
- 2x Metal legs