AC/DC True RMS Current Clamp Meter (3 4/5-digit)
This power clamp meter in the most modern design is suitable for small cable diameters up to 17 mm, leakage currents up to 5 A in high-precision resolution of 1 mA and also currents up to 80 A with 100 mA resolution. Furthermore, this device is topped by its exact measurement functions for voltage, current, capacitance, resistance and frequency measurements, as well as a temperature measurement with the enclosed K-Type probe.
In addition to the measurement features, the device also offers function keys for minimum and maximum value display, a data hold function and a switchable LED flashlight for the measuring area. Through this and also the True RMS measurement, this device is the perfect tool for every electrician in the energy and building sector and other service technicians in the wide range of electronics.
- 3 4/5-digits 27mm LCD display (max. 4999) with backlight illumination
- Current measurements up to 5 A at 1 mA resolution
- Current measurements up to 80 A with 100 mA resolution
- Multimeter measurement functions for voltage, frequency, resistance and capacitance
- Continuity and diode test
- Temperature measurement function with K-type probe
- Data-Hold, MAX/MIN-Hold
- Relative value measurement function
- LED to measuring station lighting
- Auto Power Off
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 600 V
- Accessories: Case, test leads, K-Type thermocouple, battery and manual
||500 mV/5/50/500/600 V; 0,1 mV; +/- 1,5 % + 2 dgt.
||500 mV/5/50/500/600 V; 0,1 mV; +/- 2,0 % + 4 dgt., Frequency range: 40 ... 400 Hz
||5000 mA/80 A; 1 mA; +/- 2,5 % + 30 dgt.
||5000 mA/80 A; 1 mA; +/- 2,5 % + 25 dgt. Frequency range: 40 ... 400 Hz
||500 Ω/5/50/500 kΩ/5/50 MΩ; 0,1 Ω; +/- 1,5 % + 2 dgt.
||50/500 nF/5/50/500 µF; 10 pF; +/- 3,5 % + 10 dgt.
||5 Hz ... 10 MHz; 1 mHz; +/- 1,2 % + 3 dgt.
||-20 ... +760°C; 0,1°C; +/- 2,0 % + 3°C
||70 x 210 x 37 mm