The LCR45 does everything that the popular LCR40 does, but it has some significant enhancements. The LCR45 features a new high capacity micro and high resolution ADCs.
LCR45 incorporates advanced maths, based on Complex Impedance analysis. This allows for enhanced component value measurement as well as a comprehensive and detailed impedance display.
- Supplied with gold plated removable hook probes.
- Fluid measurements with hold function.
- Automatic or manual component type.
- Automatic or manual test frequency, DC, 1 kHz, 15 kHz or 200 kHz.
- Enhanced measurement resolution: 0.2 µH, 0.2 pF and 0.2 Ohms.
- Easy menu system for user settings.
- Enhanced compensation for component parasitics and losses (such as core losses etc).
- Automatic or manual power-off.
|Analyser type ||LCR and component impedance |
|Component types ||Auto/Manual for L,C & R |
|Measurement types ||Inductance, Capacitance and Resistance |
|Other measurements ||Complex impedance/admittance |
|More measurements ||Magnitude and Phase of impedance |
|Inductance range ||0uH to 2H |
|Capacitance range ||0 pF to 10000 uF |
|Resistance range ||0R to 2MR |
|Test frequency ||Auto and manual: DC, 1 kHz, 15 kHz, 200 kHz |
|Display type ||Alphanumeric LCD (not backlit) |
|Measurement scheme ||Continuous (with optional hold) |
|Battery ||GP23 (12 V/55 mAH type), ~700 ops |
- LCR45 Passive Component Impedance Meter
- 2 mm plugs and sockets and removeable hook probes
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide
- 2 Batteries, one installed and one spare. GP23 Alkaline battery. (12 V/55 mAH)