The DCA55 is great for automatically identifying the type of semiconductor on the test leads as well as the pinout and many other parameters.
Supports transistors MOSFETs, JFETs (gate pin only can be identified), diodes, LEDs and lots more. Automatically identifies type of component, pinout and other important parameters. Now features transistor leakage measurement and Germanium/Silicon identification.
- Bipolar transistors (NPN/PNP inc Silicon/Germanium)
- Darlington transistors (NPN/PNP)
- Enhancement mode MOSFETs (N-Ch and P-Ch)
- Depletion mode MOSFETs (N-Ch and P-Ch)
- Junction FETs (N-Ch and P-Ch). Only gate lead identified.
- Diodes and diode networks (2 and 3 lead types).
- LEDs and bi-colour LEDs (2 lead and 3 lead types).
- Low power sensitive Triacs and Thyristors (<5 mA trigger and hold)
- Part type identification
- Pinout identification
- BJT current gain (hFE)
- BJT base emitter voltage (Vbe)
- BJT collector leakage current
- MOSFET gate threshold voltage
- Diode forward voltage drop (Vf)
|Analyser type ||Transistors, Diodes, LEDs, MOSFETs, JFETs |
|Pinout detection ||Full pinout (only Gate on JFETs) |
|Pinout configuration ||Connect any way round |
|Transistor measurements ||Vbe, hFE, Iceo |
|MOSFET measurements ||Vgs(on) |
|Diode measurements ||Vf |
|Probe type ||Universal grabber type |
|Battery ||Single AAA cell (supplied). Life typically 1300 ops |
|Test conditions ||Typically 5 mA, 5 V peak |
|Display type ||Alphanumeric LCD (with backlight) |
- DCA55 Semiconductor Component Analyser instrument
- Comprehensive illustrated user guide
- Fitted universal hook probes
- AAA Alkaline battery