SP209 series logic analyzers rely on ScanaStudio software (runs Windows, Mac and Linux) to capture, display, analyze and decode signals. Most industry standard protocols can be interpreted, among which: SPI, I²C, USART, 1-Wire, CAN, LIN, IC, RS232, RS485, TWI and much more (click for full list of supported protocol decoders)
- 9 logic channels with adjustable thresholds (1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5 V)
- State of the art input stage, with Schmitt triggers that eliminate glitches on slow signals
- 200 MHz sampling rate, with all 9 channels used.
- External clock option (state mode), up to 50 MHz
- Precise trigger-In and trigger-Out signals on SMA ports
- Samples compression and streaming via USB.
- 2 GB DDR-3 memory kicks-in when USB isn't fast enough.
- Guaranteed performances on all hosts.
SP series logic analyzers compress and stream captured signals via USB 2.0 to a Windows, Linux or MacOS machine. USB bandwidth can be variable from a system to another and is practically limited to 20 MB/s. That's why SP logic analyzers have an embedded 2 GB DDR-3 memory that buffers captured samples at 1.6 GB/s, overcoming USB limitations.
- Edge trigger
- Logic change on one or various channels
- Trigger on a sequence of timed logic signals
- Trigger on a protocol word or event (like serial word or I²C address acknowledge)
- External trigger input
- Trigger output
- Dual stage trigger (Ex: Edge trigger, then, Trigger on I²C address).
Designed for performance, SP series logic analyzers offer the possibility to capture and analyze 9 channels of logic signals and industrial buses at a rate of 200 MHz. This is perfectly adapted for demanding applications, where it is needed to capture logic signals with maximum resolution on all 9 channels.
- Embedded systems development and debugging
- Research and educational
- Serial protocols analysis, like I²C, SPI, UART or 1-Wire (non-exhaustive list)
- Industrial bus analysis: RS232, RS485, CAN, LIN
- ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) diagnostic
- Reverse engineering
ScanaStudio application packs all the features you need to capture, measure and analyze analog signals. It's available free of charge for the major platforms below. The application is regularly updated, please check the release notes here
ScanaStudio can be downloaded free of charge here. All decoders are free and open source and accessible in the GitHub repository.