YARD Stick One (Yet Another Radio Dongle) is a sub-1 GHz wireless transceiver IC on a USB dongle. It is based on the Texas Instruments CC1111.
YARD Stick One can transmit or receive digital wireless signals at frequencies below 1 GHz. It uses the same radio circuit as the popular IM-Me. The radio functions that are possible by customizing IM-Me firmware are now at your fingertips when you attach YARD Stick One to a computer via USB.
- Half-duplex transmit and receive
- Official operating frequencies: 300-348 MHz, 391-464 MHz, and 782-928 MHz
- Unofficial operating frequencies: 281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, and 749-962 MHz
- Modulations: ASK, OOK, GFSK, 2-FSK, 4-FSK, MSK
- Data rates up to 500 kbps
- Full-Speed USB 2.0
- SMA female antenna connector (50 ohms)
- Software-controlled antenna port power (max 50 mA at 3.3 V)
- Low pass filter for elimination of harmonics when operating in the 800 and 900 MHz bands
- GoodFET-compatible expansion and programming header
- GIMME-compatible programming test points
- Open source