Learn the basics of designing and making things with Inventables' software (Easel) and 3D carving machines (X-Carve and Carvey)
This book was written for people who have never carved before. It teaches the basics of designing and making things with Inventables' software (Easel) and 3D carving machines (X-Carve and Carvey). It showcases five step-by-step projects you can build yourself as a beginner, including an inspiration tile, kitchen cutting board, custom block stamp, fidget spinner, and balsa wood glider. The book also features a gallery of aspirational projects, like an electric guitar and a box joint toolbox, to show what else is possible through 3D carving. The design files and instructions for these more complex projects can be found on the Inventables website.
- Participate in the world's largest mosaic tile wall
- Build a glider to your own specifications
- Create your own inlay cutting boards
- Carve a fidget spinner toy
- Craft wooden 3D stamps you can use to create your own greeting cards