The ESP32-C3 chip has industry-leading low-power performance and radio frequency performance, and supports Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b/g/n protocol and BLE 5.0. The chip is equipped with a RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor with an operating frequency of up to 160 MHz. Support secondary development without using other microcontrollers or processors. The chip has built-in 400 KB SRAM, 384 KB ROM, 8 KB RTC SRAM, built-in 4 MB Flash also supports external Flash. The chip supports a variety of low power consumption working states, which can meet the power consumption requirements of various application scenarios. The chip's unique features such as fine clock gating function, dynamic voltage clock frequency adjustment function, and RF output power adjustable function can achieve the best balance between communication distance, communication rate and power consumption.
The ESP-C3-12F module provides a wealth of peripheral interfaces, including UART, PWM, SPI, I²S, I²C, ADC, temperature sensor and up to 15 GPIOs.
- Support Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 1T1R mode data rate up to 150 Mbps
- Support BLE5.0, does not support classic Bluetooth, rate support: 125 Kbps, 500 Kbps, 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps
- RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor, supports a clock frequency of up to 160 MHz, has 400 KB SRAM, 384 KB ROM, 8 KB RTC SRAM
- Support UART/PWM/GPIO/ADC/I²C/I²S interface, support temperature sensor, pulse counter
- The development board has RGB three-in-one lamp beads, which is convenient for the second development of customers.
- Support multiple sleep modes, deep sleep current is less than 5 uA
- Serial port rate up to 5 Mbps
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP mode and promiscuous mode
- Support Smart Config (APP)/AirKiss (WeChat) of Android and iOS, one-click network configuration
- Support serial port local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Support secondary development, integrated Windows and Linux development environment
- About Flash configuration ESP-C3-12F uses the built-in 4 MB Flash of the chip by default, and supports the external Flash version of the chip.