The i-CON PICO suits all SMT und PTH soldering applications in production, repair and R&D, where antistatic design is not a must.
The i-CON PICO does without ESD capability but has an impact-proof housing. The i-TOOL PICO has a heat-resistant cable and uses an exchangeable high-performance heating element in the combined metal/plastic housing.
The compact tool holder with silicone base and spring support for the soldering iron has room for the dry sponge and soldering tips.
- Digital soldering station with ultra light and ergonomic i-TOOL NANO soldering iron
- Small footprint (145 x 80 mm) – saves valuable workbench space
- Three fixed temperature settings or continuous temperature setting from 150 °C up to 450 °C
- Three selectable energy levels
- Automatic stand-by function and non-operative mode saves energy & tip life
- Complete system parameterization via simple PC software and microSD card
- Fully antistatic according to MIL-SPEC/ESA standards
|Heat up time
|230 V AC
|80 x 145 x 103 mm (W x D x H)