The Diamex LED Tube Clock ESP Kit has a WLAN interface, with which the current highly accurate time can be retrieved directly from the Internet via the home router. In addition, a battery-buffered real-time clock is built in, which takes over when no WLAN is available. The WLAN access data are configured via the LED-Basic development environment (from version 15.3.0).
The Diamex LED Tube Clock ESP Kit can be operated worldwide, the time zone can be chosen arbitrarily. The winter/summer time changeover is done automatically.
- 8-digit, bright 7-segment display
- Real-time clock including mounting bracket for a CR2012 battery
- Time setting via PC, WLAN or directly at the clock
- 4 buttons
- Beeper (sound output)
- Micro USB port for power supply, basic data, bios update and terminal output
- Board size: approx. 130 x 75 mm