Up to 2048 digital PWM LEDs can be comfortably managed and easily controlled by the Diamex LED Player M. Equipped with eight channels, small and even larger projects for party lighting, video boards or professional lighting installations can be implemented quickly. Live videos on a panel surface are possible as well as stored sequences, light moods or effect installations for small and large lighting performances.
Applications such as party lighting, home cinema installations, pool lighting, garden and home lighting, moving stores or sophisticated LED lighting solutions indoors or outdoors - all no longer a problem. With the Diamex LED Player M the imagination has no limits.
At the same time, the module is small, compact and highly configurable. Via USB, Windows pads or notebooks and PCs can be used as feed players. Free software like JINX! or gLEDiator are perfectly suited for home and professional applications. These sequences can also be stored as a file on a simple mini-SD card and inserted into the Diamex LED Player M, turning the module into a stand-alone light jockey.
Simply put, it's a real powerhouse equipped with state-of-the-art Cortex M4 microcontroller technology, a real highlight for professionals and amateurs alike, which can handle a wide variety of strips and matrices and is also future-proof via online firmware update.
- LED panel programs like JINX or GLEDIATOR can send their data directly to the Diamex LED Player M via the USB port.
- Maximum capacity: 512 LEDs per channel, 2048 LEDs in total.
- Different LED protocols are supported, both for LEDs with only one asynchronous data line (single wire) and LEDs with synchronous DATA and TAKT lines (dual wire).
- LEDs, Stripes, Panels of the following types are supported: WS2811/12 (compatible UCS1903, PL9823), APA106, WS2821 (DMX), WS2801, APA102, LPD8803/06.
- Mini-USB 2.0 port for virtual COM port (player for JINX, GLEDIATOR etc.), configuration and updates via bootloader.
- 2 buttons for sequence control.
- Screw terminals for LED data outputs and power supply.
- Fully configurable via PC-Tool: Protocol for PC data, LED protocol, number of connected strips or panels, arrangement of colours in the data stream, length of strips, size of panels and arrangement of LEDs on panels, mirroring, timing parameters of protocols.
- MicroSD card slot for playing files in TPM2 format even without a PC. SD cards can be read and written directly from a PC as a virtual drive.
- Status LEDs for system and SD card.
- Controlled by powerful 32-bit Cortex-M4 microcontroller
- Board size: 71 x 31mm