Maker Hat Base extends out all the GPIOs of the Raspberry Pi 400 in a quick and simple way – be it using your favorite HAT or building your own simple circuit with jumper wires on the mini breadboard.
Since a ribbon cable is used for the connection, the Maker Hat Base is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 4 too. This is especially useful when the Raspberry Pi is enclosed in a case and you want to extend its GPIOs out for HAT.
Each GPIO pin is clearly labeled and its status LED is definitely helpful during testing and troubleshooting. The onboard buzzer and push buttons will get you to start coding in no time without the need of building your own circuit.
- Specially designed for Raspberry Pi 400
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 & 4
- Extension pins for HAT
- Labeled GPIOs breakout for jumper wires
- Status LEDs for each GPIOs
- 1x programmable buzzer
- 4x programmable push buttons
- 3x Grove ports (GPIO, UART & I²C) for external modules
- Onboard 3.3 V regulator provides extra current up to 800 mA
- 1x Maker Hat Base
- 1x Mini Breadboard (Random Color)
- 1x 40 Ways Female to Female IDE cable (10 cm)
- 1x Flat Cable Clamper with Adhesive (60 mm)
- 4x Silicone Bumper
- 1x PC104 2x20 Header Pin