Build & code your own LoRa communication device
Chatter is a DIY encrypted wireless communicator. It is a free, private, security-first texting device that teaches about electronics and coding. It comes in a pair because texting yourself is not as fun as you think.
Chatter uses low-power 'LoRa' wide area network technology to send text messages, emojis, memes and GIFs.
DIY walkie talkie with peculiar superpowers
Chatter uses long-range, low power communication (LoRa), which encodes information similar to the way dolphins and bats communicate!
Comes in a pair but keeps all of your secrets
- Ready to become James to your Bond?
- Use your own private network to scramble text into a secret code that only other Chatter devices will see.
- Sending texts for free has never been cooler!
Pairing is caring
- Create a whole network of friends to share your secrets with.
- Create avatars, customize chat features, play games, or send personalized texts, because texting yourself is not as fun as you think.
Easy to follow instructions
- Anatomy guide: Learn about parts that make Chatter work
- Build guide: Step-by-step guide with 100+ photos
- Usage guide: Tips & tricks on how to use Chatter
- Coding guide: Beginner-friendly with detailed instructions
- Main circuit board
- Display board
- Button caps
- Acryllic casing
- Battery holders with batteries
- Piezo buzzer
- Brass standoffs
- On-Off switches
- Metal bolts