- 1.54' IPS TFT display with 240x240 resolution that can show text or video
- Stereo speaker ports for audio playback - either text-to-speech, alerts or for creating a voice assistant.
- Stereo headphone out for audio playback through a stereo system, headphones, or powered speakers.
- Stereo microphone input - perfect for making your very own smart home assistants
- Two 3-pin JST STEMMA connectors that can be used to connect more buttons, a relay, or even some NeoPixels!
- STEMMA QT plug-and-play I2C port can be used with any of Adafruits 50+ I2C STEMMA QT boards or can be used to connect to Grove I2C devices with an adapter cable.
- 5-Way Joystick + Button for user interface and control.
- Three RGB DotStar LEDs for colorful LED feedback.
The STEMMA QT port means you can attach heat image sensors like the Panasonic Grid-EYE or MLX90640. Heat-Sensitive cameras can be used as a person detector, even in the dark! An external accelerometer can be attached for gesture or vibration sensing such as machinery/industrial predictive maintenance projects
Please note: A Raspberry Pi 4 is not included.