Fully updated for Raspberry Pi 5
Raspberry Pi is a small, clever, British-built computer that's packed with potential. Made using a desktop-class, energy-efficient processor, Raspberry Pi is designed to help you learn coding, discover how computers work, and build your own amazing things. This book was written to show you just how easy it is to get started.
Learn how to:
- Set up your Raspberry Pi, install its operating system, and start using this fully functional computer.
- Start coding projects, with step-by-step guides using the Scratch 3, Python, and MicroPython programming languages.
- Experiment with connecting electronic components, and have fun creating amazing projects.
New in the 5th edition:
- Updated for the latest Raspberry Pi computers: Raspberry Pi 5 and Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
- Covers the latest Raspberry Pi OS.
- Includes a new chapter on the Raspberry Pi Pico.