SwiftIO offers a full Swift compiler and framework environment that runs on the microcontroller. The SwiftIO board is a compact electronic circuit board that runs Swift on the bare metal, giving you a system that can be used to control all kinds of electronic projects.
- NXP i.MX RT1052 Crossover Processor with ARM Cortex-M7 core @ 600 MHz
- 8 MB SPI Flash, 32 MB SDRAM
- On-board DAPLink debugger
- On-board USB to UART for serial communication
- On-board RGB LED
- On-board SD socket
- 46x GPIO, 12x ADC, 14x PWM, 4x UART, 2x I²C, 2x SPI etc.
- Many additional advanced features to meet the needs of advanced users
- Zephyr RTOS support
MadMachine IDE is the premier integrated development environment for SwiftIO, which makes it easy to write Swift code and download it to the board.