Peak UTP05E is a comprehensive CAT 5/5e/6 network cable analyser with superb accessories. Easy to use and very fast. Automatically identifies cable type (Straight through, cross-over, token ring etc) and verifies all the connections. Faults are clearly displayed and explained on screen. The Atlas IT will even instruct you on making up standard and special cables, complete with wire colors. Display type is alphanumeric LCD (not backlit).
- Automatic connection pattern recognition.
- Rapid assessment of all 8 wires within your cable.
- Identifies missing connections, shorted connections or incorrect connections.
- Will display the identity number of the 'identified' terminators to allow for easy testing and identification of multiple cable runs.
- Can display common cable colour codes to help you make up cables.
- UTP05 instrument.
- 2 miniature terminators to plug into another end of the cable run.
- 4 short patch cables to enable testing of patch panels and wall sockets.
- 24 miniature identified terminators, great for testing and identifying multiple cable runs.
- Pair of RJ11-to-RJ45 adapters to allow for easy testing of RJ11 based cabling.
- RJ45 to 8 x gold plated crocodile adapter for testing unterminated cables.
- Detailed printed user guide, complete with full-colour Ethernet wiring chart for common cable configurations.
- Alkaline battery installed and a spare alkaline battery.
- All supplied in a durable padded carry case.
|Category ||Cat 5, 5e, 6 (UTP) |
|Connection type ||RJ45 plug or socket (RJ11 using supplied adapter set) |
|Lines tested ||8 lines (shielding not tested) |
|Max. cable length ||150 metres (500 feet) |
|Test voltage ||±5 V |
|Test current ||±2.5 mA |
|Temperature range ||10°C to 50°C (50°F to 122°F) |
|Battery operating range ||7 V to 13 V |
|Battery type ||GP23, L1128, MN21, V23 (12 V Alkaline) |
|Instrument dimensions ||103 x 70 x 20 mm (4.1' x 2.8' x 0.8') |
|Terminator dimensions ||18 x 15 x 14 mm (0.7' x 0.6' x 0.6') |