The Siglent SDM3055 is a 5½ digit dual-display digital multimeter and features many math and statistical functions It includes a variety of communication interfaces with easy setup, is equipped with a 4.3-inch TFT-LCD screen, and is designed for users who needs include high performance, multiple functions, and automatic measurements, is a high performance desktop multimeter.
The SDM3055 has a powerful testing engine, measuring speed up to 150 rdgs/s, 1 Gb Nand total memory capacity, mass storage instrument settings, historical data, and external U disk external storage. The SDM3055 interfaces include USB Device, USB Host, and LAN. It can support VXI11, USBTMC remote control as well as interconnection with National Instruments’ LabVIEW. A SCPI command programming manual is also provided in support of remote control operation programming.It is compatible with mainstream multimeter command sets and uses the compatible language with SCPI for transmission and control. Thus you can convert from your existing test environment easily.
• Up to 150 rdgs/s measurement speed
• 1 Gb Nand Flash total capacity, mass storage settings and data files, supports expandable storage to external U disk
• Built-in thermocouple cold junction compensation, supports dual-display operation
• Chinese and English menus
• Built-in help system to facilitate information acquisition and document management
• Extensive math functions which include measuring the signal’s minimum / maximum / average / standard deviation. Also readings can be displayed in dBm, dB, Pass / Fail, relative value, histograms, trendcurves, bar graphs, etc
• Supports remote command and control, compatible with the mainstream multimeter command scripts and comes standard with PC software EASYSDM
• 4.3 inch (480 x 272) true color TFT-LCD large screen display, and comes configured for variety communication interfaces with USB Device, USB Host and LAN.