RS232 Click is a simple solution for adding RS232 connectivity to your design. RS232 is a serial communications standard mostly used for industrial machines, networking equipment and scientific instruments, as well as for computer peripherals. The board features a standard RS232 DB9 port and a MAX3232
IC, along with a mikroBUS™ host socket, three jumpers and a power indicator LED. RS232 click communicates with the target board through mikroBUS™ RX (RXD), TX (TXD), CS (RTS), and INT (CTS) lines. RS232 click is designed to use either a 3.3V or 5V power supply. This device can achieve communication speed up to 232 kbps (EIA/TIA-232).
Simple solution for adding RS232 connectivity to your device.
- Standard RS232 port and MAX3232 IC.
- Jumper positions for connecting RTS (J2) and CTS (J3) lines.
- Designed to use either a 5V or a 3.3V power supply.
- mikroBUS™ form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Affordable price.