This PiCAN2 DUO board provides two independent CAN-Bus channels for the Raspberry Pi 2/3. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connections are made via 4-way screw terminal. This board is also available with a 5V 1A SMPS that can power the Pil via the screw terminals as well.
The SocketCAN driver doesn't take much effort to install and you can do all the programming in C or Python.
- CAN V2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High-speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection screw terminal
- 120Ω terminating resistor
- Serial LCD
- LED indicator
- Four fixing holes, which comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, that appears as can0 and can1 to application
- RX interrupt on GPIO25 and GPIO24