The IN9-Nixie Bargraph Thermometer displays room temperatures on a colour-illuminated scale in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Various sensors are supported.
All functions are controlled by an Arduino Nano, also the attractive visual effects (bargraph and RGB backlight with adjustable colours).
- Temperature scale in Celsius and Fahrenheit from 10°C to 30°C / 50°F to 85°F
- Graphical representation with Russian IN-9 tube
- RGB backlight with adjustable colours
- 5 V DC supply voltage via USB connector
- Based on an Arduino Nano
- 0.6 - 1.7 W of energy consumption depending on temperature (+/– 0.9 W at 20°C)
- Supports temperature sensors DS18B20, DS18S20 and DS1822
- Uses only through-hole parts
- Arduino development environment
- IN-9 Nixie tube
- Arduino Nano
- Transparent laser-cut acryl case
- 5 V DC power supply
- all other electrical & mechanical parts
: no part of this kit is pre-assembled. Soldering is required. Through-hole parts only (illustrated assembly manual available - PDF)