NanoSound is a Raspberry Pi audio add-on board for audiophiles. With a 24 bit / 112 dB Hi-Fi Audio DAC onboard, it dramatically improves the audio quality of your Raspberry Pi.
Remote Control and OLED-display included, Raspberry Pi and Amp boards sold separately.
The NanoSound is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B+)
- Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC
- 192 kHz Sampling Rate / 24 bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Hardware volume control for best quality using “alsamixer”
- Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
- Switchable Power Option
- Power from a single microUSB port or independently
- Raspberry Pi Power switch
- Turn on and Gracefully shut down Raspberry Pi System
- 6 GPIO buttons for Media Control
- Infrared Receiver and Remote Control
- 1.3" OLED display with multi-language support.
- Pure Copper Gold Plated RCA Connector
NanoSound is fully customizable and programmable! We take full advantage of the Raspberry Pi’s open architecture.
- The 6 buttons are simple GPIO buttons. Python source code will be provided to read button events.
- The IR receiver and control is LIRC compatible. Lircd.conf will be provided to read button input.
- The 1.3" OLED display is using I²C. The python display driver code is open sourced.