How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic 2/e
Repair all kinds of electrical products, from modern digital gadgets to analog antiques, with help from this updated, second edition of How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic.
Repair all kinds of electrical products, from modern digital gadgets to analog antiques, with help from this updated book How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic, (Second Edition). It offers expert insights, case studies, and step-by-step instruction from a lifelong electronics guru. Discover how to assemble your workbench, use the latest test equipment, zero in on and replace dead components, and handle reassembly. Instructions for specific devices, including stereos, MP3 players, digital cameras, flat-panel TVs, laptops, headsets, and mobile devices are also included in this do-it-yourself guide.
- Choose the proper tools and set up your workbench
- Ensure personal safety and use proper eye and ear protection
- Understand how electrical components work and why they fail
- Perform preliminary diagnoses based on symptoms
- Use test equipment, including digital multimeters, ESR meters, frequency counters, and oscilloscopes
- Interpret block, schematic, and pictorial diagrams
- Disassemble products and identify sections
- Analyze circuits, locate faults, and replace dead parts
- Re-establish connections and reassemble devices
|Fabrikant||McGraw Hill Education|
|Auteur(s)||Michael Jay Geier|