eRIC4 module (150308-92)
The easy Radio Intelligent Controller (eRIC4) radio transceiver module is based on a Texas Instruments CC430 System-on-Chip (SoC) device.
The processor Flash memory is programmed with a protected version of easyRadio Operating System (eROS) which provides the user with high-level access to all the radio functions. Part of the Flash memory area is available for application code. The module eliminates the need for a separate host microcontroller, and so minimises cost and power consumption for simple ’sense and control’ RF nodes such as might be required for the ’Internet of Things’ (IoT).
- CC430F5137 SoC, MSP430-core 32KB
- Flash memory: 4KB RAM
- Embedded eROS Operating System Carrier Frequency: 433MHz
- ISM-Band Max RF Output Power: +12dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -111dBm @ 1200bps
- Max RF Data Rate: 500kbps
- Max Host Data Rate: 115.2kbps
- AES-128 data encryption/decryption
- Programmable User GPIO Communication: serial UART with RTS/CTS handshaking
- On-board temperature sensor U.FL connector for external antenna On-board +3.3V LDO voltage regulator
- Power supply: +2.4V to +6.0Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 2.2mm SMD format