C Programming with Arduino (E-BOOK)
Technology is constantly changing. New microcontrollers become available every year. The one thing that has stayed the same is the C programming language used to program these microcontrollers. If you would like to learn this standard language to program microcontrollers, then this e-book (pdf) is for you!
Arduino is the hardware platform used to teach the C programming language as Arduino boards are available worldwide and contain the popular AVR microcontrollers from Atmel.
Atmel Studio is used as the development environment for writing C programs for AVR microcontrollers. It is a full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) that uses the GCC C software tools for AVR microcontrollers and is free to download.
At a glance:
• Start learning to program from the very first chapter
• No programming experience is necessary
• Learn by doing - type and run the example programs
• A fun way to learn the C programming language
• Ideal for electronic hobbyists, students and engineers wanting to learn the C programming language in an embedded environment on AVR microcontrollers
• Use the free full-featured Atmel Studio IDE software for Windows
• Write C programs for 8-bit AVR microcontrollers as found on the Arduino Uno and MEGA boards
• Example code runs on Arduino Uno and Arduino MEGA 2560 boards and can be adapted to run on other AVR microcontrollers or boards
• Use the AVR Dragon programmer / debugger in conjunction with Atmel Studio to debug C programs
|Auteur(s)||Warwick A. Smith|