Anaren's Bluetooth Smart Development Kit and innovative Anaren Atmosphere online development tool are designed to create all the embedded code and target mobile device applications needed to wirelessly connect and communicate to an embedded Anaren Bluetooth Smart module. It features the A20737A AIR for WICED module, which uses Broadcom's BCM20737 chip. The A20737A AIR module is Globally certified, and is Bluetooth SIG qualified.
• Incorporates Broadcom's BCM20737 soc
• Tiny 11x13x2.5 mm footprint of the A20737A AIR for WICED module
• Pre-certified to FCC/IC and ETSI compliant
• Low power consumption
• Works in conjunction with Anaren’s exclusive, online Anaren Atmosphere development tool – generates and loads the embedded code on the Multi-Sensor Development Board, and creates an app that can be loaded onto a Bluetooth Smart mobile device
• Provides GOOBE "great out of the box" wireless connectivity for easier development of applications based on the Bluetooth Smart standard.
• Provides an excellent educational/development tool for all levels of Bluetooth Smart expertise – as well as a clear, easy-to-understand migration path from development to production.
• Part of Anaren Atmosphere, a total solution from Anaren that includes development tools, firmware, applications support, and more.
You also can read our review about this product: