This PCB panel comprises five different mini modules designed to save you the hassle of building and rebuilding those often used circuit blocks while testing your design on a bread board. This panel includes PCBs for the following building blocks:
- A Power module, fitted with a 78xx regulator, decoupling capacitors and polarity protection (1x).
- A Multi Purpose module, suitable for fitting 3 LEDs, a preset potentiometer, a shafted potentiometer, a pushbutton or other components you might need in your design (8x).
- An LCD interface module, combining several connections while maintaining functionality, simplifying the interface (1x).
- A PIC16F690 module, for those who often use this microcontroller series in their designs. Includes connector for the PICKit 3 debugger and Ice with adapter (1x).
- A PIC24HJ64GP502 module, similar to the PIC16F690 module with the PICKit 3 connector, but with a complimentary LED showing output RA0 (1x).
This is the PCB Panel only! The necessary electronic components are not included.
A more detailed description can be found in the March 2014 edition of Elektor Magazine.