1-Wire Automation System
- 4 independent 1-wire channels based on DS2482-100+ host controllers.
- ESD protection with DS9503 TVS diodes and polyfuses.
- Power requirements 24V DC @ 1.5A max.
- 5V 2A power supply for single board computers via USB connector or screw terminals.
- 5V 1A power supply for powering 1-wire devices (separate from SBC power supply).
- 8-20V 1A adjustable auxiliary power supply for powering 1-wire devices.
- 1-wire power supplies are ESD protected with TVS diodes and polyfuses.
- 5V and 8-20V power supplies along with 3 extra ground connections can be routed to the 1-wire RJ45 connectors using jumpers. By default, only 1-wire ground and DQ are connected (no jumpers installed).
- Separate power connector with screw terminals (detachable).
- 8 GPIO lines on a 10 pin IDC connector for signaling/turning off the single board computer.
- Extension connector for additional I2C devices.
- Connector and mounting holes for expansion boards. Expansion boards include an RTC board based on a PCF2129A RTC chip and a 8-channel 1-wire host controller board based on a DS2482-800+
- Galvanically isolated I2C inputs which can operate at 3.3V and 5V signal levels.
- White acrylic laser cut enclosure.
- Mounting holes for vertical wall mounting.
- 1-Wire Mini Host: adds eight 1-Wire channels to the system.
- Mini RTC: adds a high-precision real-time clock.
SBCs and adapters supported by the acrylic case
- BeagleBone Black.
- Raspberry Pi 3.
More information, software & support